We are a small dynamic law firm in Hastings specialising in all aspects of family law as well as general legal practice.
This is not your normal receptionist role, as well as answering phones and greeting our valued clients, we also need you to be gatekeeper of ensuring that we meet Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing of Terrorism Act compliance requirements. This full-time role is varied and requires exceptional communication skills to ensure you are obtaining accurate information for our lawyers.
- Being the friendly and informative voice of the firm, both on the phone and face to face:
- Confidence in dealing with clients and sensitive issues with a professional approach;
- A compassionate and empathetic attitude;
- Fast and accurate typing skills including attention to detail and excellent knowledge of how to use all Microsoft Office packages;
- A can-do attitude that no job is too big or small.
Experience or knowledge of working in the legal sector would be an advantage. This could potentially also be a great role for some starting out in their legal executive studies.
If you would like to view a job description prior to applying, please email our Office Manager, Carley Hewitt at firstname.lastname@example.org to request one. All applicants must be eligible to work in NZ and a covering letter and CV should be forwarded to Carley by Friday 28 June 2019.